As a status update I just have to try out for clarinet section leader do two more performances and then I'm done until band camp. I signed up for poetry again next year but I won't get a class credit for it because my school hates creativity.
Some pictures of my life!!!
Clarinet section leaders, Emma and I.
Hanging out downtown after a garage band concert.
Andrew our friend that joined our pack after moving from Texas.
Making Cupcakes at Andrew's house, Asher and Isabel.
This Is what we do at swim meets
Halloween at Santa Fe High School
Marching band, The show was lady Gaga
Me, Emily, and Asher. We're like a weird family
This Is my best friend Amy and I at Fiestas!
That was a brief overview of my year. It barely has anything that we actually did and it only contains about a fraction on my friends and stories. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment